"Perfect timing in the perfect place.
I was guided so lovingly into a deeper awareness of myself through yoga."
Our trainings offer the platform for teachers to enhance their personal practice, and to translate their heart wisdom into highly skilled, original yoga classes. By the completion of this training you be equipped with the tools to teach intelligent, alignment based Vinyasa flow yoga classes, and private sessions for a variety of therapeutic needs.
We will cover:
- Daily led 2 hour practice of asana, pranayama, and meditation to deepen your connection to your personal practice
- How to teach asana - learn over 100 classical yoga asanas and their alignment, safety, modifications and variations
- How to teach pranayama - learn foundational breath exercises and how to incorporate them into yoga lessons
- How to teach meditation - explore the art of meditation and learn foundational meditation techniques
- Anatomy - focus is on the musculoskeletal system, with an overview of the respiratory, digestive, endocrine, circulatory, lymphatic, and nervous systems
- Safe and skillful hands-on adjustments
- How to create effective Vinyasa sequences - different ways of sequencing a class
- Teaching for physical limitations and injuries
- Gentle yoga, restorative yoga, prenatal yoga, and yoga to address injuries.
- Philosophy - Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, and Tantra
- Study of the subtle body - chakras, koshas, and prana vayus
- Practice cueing (fun with blindfolds!)
- Practice teaching - including teaching a full length class that you create and offer near the completion of the course
- Compassionate feedback and one on one teacher support through your learning process
- Ethics and business of yoga - how to offer your authenticity out into the world while remaining in alignment with yogic principles